Sonntag, 22. November 2015

egoSelekta! S04E47 dance different radio. TOBESTAR & SiNNAMiX egoFM 20.11.2015

>>tracklisting<<

Wyman - ray of light Rowpieces RMX
Nelver - yellow road
DBR UK - hexton
A.I. - aroma
Zero T - the funnel
A.I. ft Terri Walker - justify
Micken & Inka - a fresh start
Level 2 - fast lane
Modu - high roller
Module Eight - dubplate
Fourward ft Grimm - memories of you
A.I. ft Steo - take me there
Anthony Mea- Gelyda
Calibre- Another
Anthony Mea- Stellarya
Deeper Connection- Organic
Malaky/Satl- Touchin You
Macca/Loz Contreras- Away from Here
Alix Perez feat Peven Everett- Forsaken
Furney- Somewhere
Submorphics feat Jenna G.- The Devine
DJ Blame- Stay Forever
A.I. feat Dawnwall- Scrolls
Roni Size- trust me (live from Colston Hall)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen