Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015

egoSelekta! S04E03 dance different radio. TOBESTAR & SiNNAMiX egoFM 16.01.2015


Tracklisting:
Jazzatron - la quarta luna
A.I. ft Steo - what we had Lenzman RMX
Mako, Villem & McLeod - inner revolution
Klute - you won't like it
Jon Daze - the return
AKA - never give up
A.I. ft Steo - forgotten truths
Sevin - perception
T & Sugah - green valleys LAOS RMX
Soul Connection - don't keep me waiting
A.I. - my soul
June Miller ft T & Sugah - upsand downs
Colossus- Hyperion
Denial/Shiva-Don't forget about me (Furney remix)
DRS feat Markus Intalex- Emergency
Joakim- Blue Style
Marvel Cinema- Impossible
Phase 2- Running late
Sam Binga feat Redders- Tek Nuh Chat (end of part 1) ca 16mins
Structure- Lets go back
Tremah- Worlds Apart
Unknown Artists- Kisser
Denial/Andyskopes- Play Dead
DRS feat Jubei- The Puppeteer
Youngman/Drumsound & Bassline Smith- Come Alive (VIP)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen