Montag, 24. Februar 2014

egoSelekta! dance different radio. show 100 TOBESTAR & SINNAMiX ft Artificial Intelligence egoFM

last Friday we had the 100th epsisode of our little show...
and therefore the mighty Artificial Intelligence provided a nice'n deep guestmix for the Selekta! family.

enjoy,

Tracklisting:
Ivy Lab ft Emperor  - pepper
Taxman  - rebirth
Wilkinson  - too close VIP
Phil Tangent  - only my heart knows why
Zoe Phillips  - road signs RMX
Cabin fever  - all night long Level 2 RMX
Malaky  - this  way
Flaco/Glen Eston - The Aftermath
LSB - Subdued
Calyx/Teebee - Strung Out (Calibre remix)
BTK - Things I do (Spectrasoul remix)
Bert H - Fly with me
Kove -  Melisma

A.I. in the mix
tracklisting from A.I. Guestmix to follow..., chasing Glenn now !  ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen